Monday, July 4, 2011

SO MUCH TO CATCH UP ON!!!!!

Oh my goodness how I've neglected this poor blog :(

I've been so amazed at how well business is picking up! So with booking sessions, shooting the session, editing the session and getting the finished product to the clients - it seems the only updating that gets done is on Facebook anymore.

I'm going to try to get better to keep the blog updated too! Not everyone is on Facebook and not everyone is a fan of Cantwell Creations Photography yet -- if not YOU NEED TO!

Instead of posting a few images of each session from the past few months --which would take FOREVER -- I'm just going to post a few highlights and do my best to keep things more updated in July!

I hope everyone has a fantastic safe 4th of July holiday with your family!

~Wendy Cantwell
Cantwell Creations Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment